Should you require a replacement boiler then a boiler installation is the ideal way to replace or install a new boiler. There’s a range of types and models of boiler to match your requirements and this is reflected in the different types of boiler that you can install in your property.
Taps on Plumbing have offered oiler installation services in Bristol for many years. As well as our boiler installation services, we are also more than happy to advise you on the types of boilers that are available as well as when you should think about replacing your older boiler.
Should you require a boiler installation in Bristol or wish to find out more about the types of boilers that are available then enquire online using our online form or telephone our team now on: 0117 911 8053
Types of Boilers That are Available
There are three main types of gas condensing boilers that are available. If you are looking for a replacement boiler to replace your current boiler then you will need to consider which boiler is appropriate from the following three types of boilers.
- Compact and packed full of features, ideally suited for smaller properties.
- Loft space is not required with a Combi boiler installation.
- Less pipework used within the boiler leads to potentially lower installation costs.
- Combi Boilers maintain a constant flow of hot water from the mains supply.
- Ideally suited for homes that use a lot of hot water simultaneously.
- Requires a cold water storage tank (located in the loft) and a hot water tank.
- Large properties with two or more bathrooms find great use for this type of boiler.
- Doesn’t need a loft tank, saving space taken up by this boiler.
- Maintains a constant stream of hot water to multiple taps.
- The lack of an expansion cistern and feed increases energy efficiency.
- Suitable for properties with more than one bathroom.
Boiler Installation Considerations
Considerations when thinking about a boiler installation is firstly what size of boiler is necessary for your requirements. A Combi boiler for example is better suited for smaller properties whereas if you had a property with two or more bathrooms, a Conventional boiler is better suited for your requirements. Assessing whether you will need a new boiler often comes down to a boiler service or in the unfortunate event of your current boiler breaking down. However, remember that you can also replace your current boiler without waiting until your boiler service reveals that your boiler is breaking down. If you feel as if your boiler is looking or sounding a bit worse for wear then installing a brand new boiler is a fantastic way to avoid the inconvenience of your boiler breaking down unexpectedly.
Boiler Installations in Bristol With Taps on Plumbing
>We are Gas Safe certified, giving you peace of mind that we have the qualifications and expertise available to install gas appliances safely and to industry standards. We offer a comprehensive boiler installation service and boiler service should you have concerns with your current boiler. The costs of boiler installations can vary due to the type and size of the boiler that you wish to have installed as well as the cost of any additional work that may be required to install your preferred boiler.
Should you be thinking about a boiler installation in Bristol then contact Taps on Plumbing today online or telephone our team now on: 07789 992216
We can offer you a quotation should you contact us online or we can speak to you and arrange a quotation over the phone.